Monday, December 10, 2007

Walking that extra mile

Talking about broken relationships, is there anyone who can really ‘HATE’ anybody. I sincerely believe nobody can hate another human being. The least they can do is dislike or at the most will not be fond of her or his ways. Angst, fear, resentment in a broken marriage or friendship just vanishes after a point. It is really surprising. Love may not stay but affection and bond continues to stay. Individuals have learnt to compartmentalise love and friendship. Friendship truly is a blessing thing, no one can forget few things in a relationship like comfort level you shared with your partner.

I think certain relationships never end completely, it stays in one corner of everyone’s heart, when we are to ourselves in a room we do cherish those moments. Even if he or she is responsible for your grief, even when your heart is bleeding, there are times you will surely think about the happiness that person has brought in your life. The texture of every relationship is unique and only the two individuals involved in it know best what completes them. It takes ample maturity to be able to look beyond the negativity that’s transpired between the two and bond as buddies. I want to write more about what I am currently going through, one friend who looked beyond my negativity and made my life easy but can’t pen this here as people already think I am bold in my writings, so my hands are tied as of now, but believe me I am happy and grateful to that person. After all this world has good in abundance. Everyone can’t be good all the time, may be only when negativism is exposed one will understand what being positive really means.

Friendship or marriage ultimately it depends on what your priorities are and the comfort level you share with anyone. Bond remains unbroken and time is the greatest healer. Finally, I am living and loving.

No comments: