Thursday, October 18, 2007

Beat the stress this way

Crying makes you feel really better, believe me, it is the best stress reliever. Anti-depressants, chocolates or shopping might not work all the time. One would feel really light after crying, in fact whatever reasons you had cried for becomes so silly. The world looks more better and warm. It’s like sometimes so inexplicable to reason out many things in life. When I feel really low, I don’t know tears just roll down after which I feel the new ‘Me’in me. The anger also subsides.

Of late many things put me off, I want to be left alone, some place where no one recognises me. A complete stranger to all those around, where I don’t have to pretend to smile, talk or even laugh for things which I don’t enjoy at all. I honestly feel if you want to be nice to someone it should come from your heart and not do for the sake of being cordial. Whatever I do I make it a point not to pretend but when am I not reciprocated the same way, its bloody frustrating. I feel nothing can be mended. I hope to get out of this phase as soon as possible. I am just going to maintain a low profile till then. Hopefully undisturbed! Sorry state of affairs.

About Orkut
Initially, I was very excited about Orkut, probably because felt I could get in touch with my old friends, that was the idea of getting into this community first, Now, if anything that puts me off the most I will list Orkut as first.

What is this idea of sending friendly request to someone you don’t know at all, am really asking do they really have the luxury of getting to know so many people. Some insensible ones come, admire me with so many adjectives, flirt as if they have never seen a woman in life. For your information all these men are married and well settled in life. The worst part in case you respond they go on and on. You are bombarded with nasty questions. Hey dear, what did you eat today, as if it is of any importance to them. One more thing they asked: What are you wearing today, how does it matter yaar, I don’t delete my scraps, you can check it out. Life is such to me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sis i know what u have been going thro'.. me with u..

Raghu said...

Hmmm, so finally you've understood about this nonsensical Orkut. But I think there is some setting in which you can allow only your friends to post and thus avoid strangers all the time. But this could keep genuine people also out..

Unknown said...

yep... you can always delete the scraps :)