Monday, October 22, 2007

Drama queen goes on and on…

Work wise September and October till day has been a killer for me… Almost to reach November looks as depressing as ever....without sounding much like a drama queen...I really do need a break,...and November promises to provide me just that....so in the meantime.. I plan to grit my teeth and see November, December through... Mom is arriving from Delhi, should I be happy or not. Don’t know? Any clues?

You can see the veteran drama queen at my place, essentially analysing the kind of living I am in and would wait till my husband goes to sleep or becomes busy with his TV and creepily ask Is everything okay?

Will start of with her stories, some interesting and some boring, she would also like to do the wackiest things possible like Ten Downing, Bhul Bhooliya, shopping, beauty parlour, visit relatives and friends place (not so exciting) and more importantly would do a investigation on my wardrobe, probably need to hide few stuff of mine. I have this policy of not lending my clothes to her but when she comes the first thing I do open her bag and try to take as many sarees and salwars and jewellery. What a daughter! Hey she is coming from Delhi, she can buy whatever she wants when she goes back, may be would like to join her. Hopefully…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the arrival of your mom treated by you with disdain or delight? Got confused about what you were trying to mean!

Unknown said...

thank god i dont wear sarees and my salwars dont fit her.. hehe