Friday, October 19, 2007

Things I want to do before I kick the bucket

1. I want many to read my blog and comment, encourage me please, specially Faheeda Fahad

1a. Shed kilos.....become thin and wear all kinds of clothes ;)

2. May be if I have the mood would have another kid...if god willing a daughter

3. Learn how to swim well.. I think its a ultra cool sport

4. Tell my boss whatever I wanted to say ;)

5. One thing which I wanted to do for a long time, I know you guys can think I am gone crazy, thats ok: Since I was in the 11th and we used to hang out in the beach all the time.. I want to snatch some kadalai, Manga from the cart and run...:)

6. Run on the streets of Chennai and not give a dam who's looking. Knee or Kick some asshole in the balls who gropes me on the road / bus / any public place.... and how I wish I could do the same with the meniacs in Orkut who ask for request with an ulterior motive.

7. A romantic evening with my crush...

8. Go on a shopping spree and splurge an obscene amount of money in a very short while… (Well my hubby has been accommodative all this while, may be I am testing his patience. Perfumes and clothes and slippers are top on the list.

8. Drive a Merc on the ECR road.

9. Take my hubby where ever I want to go, he must just nod all the time, when I say I want to go here, there and everywhere. Wow what fun will it be huh!!!

10. Educate my maid's kid

11. Will surely donate my eyes for those special children. I am seriously contemplating this too and am hoping this can be done

12. Just wanting do an item number with SRK

13. Buy my father one of those "around the world in 80days" kind of packages

14. Become one of those fitness enthusiasts, who make it a point to work out regularly and watch what they eat...

15. Last but not the least.... tell every person I know what exactly I think of them (both good and bad) and not worry about the consequences :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

good thought basket! hope you accompllish whole of your wishes, atleast many of them like donating eyes, educating your maid's child etc etc

Samathu Iyengaar Ponnu said...

hahahahahahahahaha - well eerrrrrrr I'd like to be around when 4 happens and as for 13!! wow ...

Lakshmy Venkiteswaran said...

Amen to all that more! But honey, you need to get in line coz there are many of us who wished all this 10 times more and are still waiting...

Raghu said...

That's a mixture of some serious as well as wild things....you are giving me a good insight into the female mind!!! :)

Raghu said...

...or rather, your mind, as this blog is all about you.

Unknown said...

hahah. good read mz :)