Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Searching, thinking, reminding….

What’s running my mind, lot of things, simultaneously, like many waves lashing the shores, one after the other, non-stop. Where to start and where to end, when thought process overflows. Its like I have been holding my breadth for a while now and I finally exhaled! I can’t even say I have exhaled it fully, because there seems to be leftovers.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and grounded into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. Some decisions we want to take but since our decisions affect many specially when it comes to family, we are chained not to take it, though heart of hearts we feel we need to change. Compulsion, responsibility do change your entire living.

When my options are closed, I feel worthless, one friend says I set preconditions. Anyway, sometimes all of us feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE YOU. I just want to remember this: Amateurs Built The Ark and Professionals Built The Titanic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very true..., especially the last part

Darnison said...

Flesh-eating, eye-gouging, skin-scratching, heart-bleeding, skull-crushing

Cool! but is that all?