Thursday, October 11, 2007

How to find out!!!

Whenever we talk about heroes and heroines, my friends in office say: So gay he looks!!! I mean how can you find that out. Is it not above our heads to pinpoint and say he is a gay and she is a lesbian. As if they all spot them doing with their respective partners. In some weird ways they do comment this way or arrive at a conclusion I suppose. I find it really difficult to react. For example: We are doing a special on Asin for her birthday, and somehow Kaavya and I started to talk about what our grandmoms like and she cutely said my grandmom likes Prithviraj (the guy who acted in Mozhi). I said yeah he is good looking, pat came her reply: So gay he looks, she really is good at commenting, amazing girl. Pause, obliging to me forehead (scratching them). Now am back, how on earth can I make out the difference, not that am keen just to at least be a part of the conversation, I need to learn and explore about lots of things in life. Am I little slow in knowing about things, how dumb one can be. Can I call it the generation gap!

Talking about Kaavya, she really is a Samathu Iyengar Ponnu. Very talented, this blog turns out to be a testimonial huh!!!. Anyway…….

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nikhil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.