Sunday, September 9, 2007

All for you

It was He who wanted to me write. Never thought I would have a blog on my own.
I am a person, who never listens to what people say, even when it comes to people who really matter. But, when He said, I thought I must start one. This is done purely out of respect for him and not for anything else.

Respect comes only when they also respect you and give you utmost importance. He is that kind of a person. Encourages everybody and stays around when one faces difficult times in life.

It all started when we were talking about left-handers and how I am getting addicted to Orkut. He suggested Why don’t you blog instead of wasting time in Orkut. May be what he is saying is true, I am literally wasting precious time, checking out scraps of people who hide themselves.

Since both of us are left-handers (southpaw), I casually mentioned it’s amazing that we didn’t know we were one. That’s when He told me, left-handers are more creative, as the right side of their brain is very active. I accept that He is but I doubt whether I am one. Anyways, I thought let me give it a shot. My first post, and I dedicate this to Him.
Now, since this there are no hard and fast rules of how to blog – basically it’s about being true to yourself, I plan to open up everything about me. Getting into the cyber space, connecting with minds and ideas. Having said this I wish to share some of my experiences that made me evolve as a person. Good or bad, I really do not know!

3 comments:

None said...

Writing is such a great wonder, the sharpening of faculties, the call for expression and, in a particular way, the person itself. So glad you started writing. Welcome to the world of blogging.

Lakshmy Venkiteswaran said...

All for you - Ah! I love this phrase. Do we really do all for someone? Is it ever really enough? The answer is NO! Yeah I know the truth stings! My sister was my reason that I put-up with a lot of shit. I thought I've been giving my all for her happiness but what I didnt realise was that I was trying to feed the sense of need I have inside me. I was essentially fooling myself into thinking that I'm doing watever is it that I'm doing for her happiness. I cudn't b more wrong. I was lonely, neglected and had that need in me to be needed. When the opportunity presented itself, I grabbed it with both hands. But wat I did, I did weel and am still doin.... U know the DOING part never quite stops. 'coz its family. Coz I lov my sis. She doesn't feel that way anymore. There is a wall between us.....a distance that is too much for me to cross. So I've let it be. Am giving her time & space that she needs but always letting her know that I'm there - just a phone call away. The need to feel needed is no more and so I'm at peace. I miss her but I'll wait... I know she'll come around.

Unknown said...

i am very proud of you de.. didnt know you had such good writing skills.. i am a right hander.. excuse me if i am not as creative as you are.. you sound so depressed.. dont be.. me with u always.. cheers