Friday, September 21, 2007

Drained out

I am officially declaring I am completely washed out (bloody washed out) for many reasons: Do I write or not, those who read am sure will think she is fully nutty, that’s ok I accept before you guys come to a conclusion.

Wonderful Thursday, depressing Friday. Any need to even talk, but the problem with me is am very talkative to people I love. And, finally, fall into trouble. Came to office by 7.45, updations after updations, chat with so called friends, sorry, they are friends, I know, at least they care to say a `Hi’. Actually drifting a little, why do people ask me to write something interesting, aren’t these posts quite interesting. As I write, there is a friend who goes cranky (two in the list for Friday). At this rate, will I have them or not. Scary to even think. Coming back to the point, as if I had a point to write, one doubt why do men carry combs in the pocket, I mean at least showing it all the time behind their ‘b’. Is it not a little indecent. Women also keeping their purse in blouses, as if they haven’t found a place.
Now, am getting a little serious, what did I do, why do people take things offensively, is it wrong to go on and on and even if I do, why cant you ignore or say something. Does punishing serve any purpose. That’s it, signing off, come back again.

2 comments:

None said...

Be yourself. This who matter, dont mind; those who mind, dont matter.
Be yourself. Best

None said...

To elaborate:
a) Why do men carry combs in their pockets?? To comb, to preen whenever in a hurry. I dont subscribe to those carrying ones that stick out of their bottoms like grinning monsters. Perhaps a subtle one, small enough to fit fully in, without sticking out should be fine. Else, keep one somewhere in ure bag / laptop case, if u can.

b) women, purses? no idea.