Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sorry: What does it mean actually?

He said sorry, does it mean, he repents for what he did or is he trying to patch up to show the world everything is normal or was he bored or is it just a lip service.
Sorry, I am bored of hearing that from him. You can be sorry if you know for sure you wouldn’t repeat it, in this case, I doubt it, now, do I accept the sorry or just ignore it.
My sister says don’t forgive, my father says enough is enough. Actually speaking, I am confused now.

….
What I wear: Hey please give me a break, I will wear whatever I want, do I interfere, then who the hell gave the right to interfere in what I do.

He: Where are you going?
She: To the temple
He: Why saree?
She: To myself (be happy I am in a sari, not walking naked)
He: Why look so dressy?
She: I love to dress, anything wrong, at least not the shabby type
He: What time will you be back?
She: Late
He: But, only to the temple, right?
She; Now, I lose my temper
He: What time will you be back? (Again)
She: Finally, by 9, I guess
Leaves me, because he gets a call. Now, I am all set to leave. I am near the door, wearing my slippers.
He: What time will you be back?
Now I know for sure, there is something wrong with him. I guess, his upstairs, nutty guy.
She; Thought I just told you. I scoot from that place.
God, when can I be not answerable to people. Till 23, it was my father, then my man and a little later my son I guess. Can you not relieve me from these questions. Do I not deserve freedom or does these questions mean, they really care for you. Whatever, I am done with these questions, now its going to be my life and better nobody interfere. You want to see the other side? You will repent.

No comments: