Friday, September 28, 2007

Hailstorm in Chennai?

What’s happening to Chennai, a hailstorm that took everyone by surprise?
Was sipping my tea, telling my maid to take the clothes off as it may rain. Suddenly, a call that was my father (Enna Allamkatti Mazhai Yaame). I was like what are you saying, it has not started to rain even, as I was talking I could see big drops and I was telling my son, Arjun could you go out and see if its raining, he was so excited: yes mummy, am running.

Everyone in the flat shouted excitedly, I realised something funny is happening, its not funny huh! It was hailstorm, I could see it combined with sleet descending the city. Though it lasted only for few minutes, it has been an inexplicable experience.
Anything can happen anytime. Not just the climatic changes but am talking about something different now. Something that can’t be shared friends.

No comments: