Sunday, September 16, 2007

One more (again)

You guys must watch this movie: The Quiet. Just watched it last night. After much pondering, hubby and I sat to watch a movie, of course son was disturbing us midway, coaxing us to play his favourite film the Spiderman! How many times to watch it, I have the dialogues by-heart. The Quiet, I chose the film, the name was inviting, Started to watch. Excellent dialogues, it made me to think and think, in fact wanted to introduce a few in my blog too, but I forgot. Totally unimpressive and at the same time very funny. The movie revolves around just four important characters, the mother, the father, the teen daughter and an adopted teen girl.

Funniest and the most yuckiest part of the movie (rather the storyline) is that the daughter sleeps with her father. Zapped I was, telling my hubby what is this movie man, every time any intimate scenes came, my son used to studiously cover his face with the rajai.
We wanted watch another one, but the plot became too interesting we waited till the finish. Intriguing because the adopted daughter and the wife knew all along about this affair. The daughter sleeps with the father if she wanted to do a late night (a kind of bribe). Finally, she is not able to take it up and wants to run away, the father comes to know about her plans and tries to rape her, there comes the adopted daughter and the mother to rescue her.
My question is if the daughter was not interested in the first place, why should she encourage him. Anyway, it’s a movie, still very unenduring to me. No words to describe such relationships, Man he is your father. Please! and she is your daughter!

No comments: