Sunday, September 9, 2007

Being alone

Have you felt lonely, felt something is missing, even when people are around, have you felt you are somewhere in an island, if you have felt so, then I must say you are very lucky. Being alone is really wonderful. Absolute bliss. You just can be yourself, no inhibitions whatsoever. Right now, I am feeling lonely, no husband, no kid, no responsibilities. It’s like going back to my college days. Schooling: Never enjoyed, it was full of tension for reasons like: Math, tuition, fights at home and nobody to rely on.
Now, things have changed a lot, I know who I can trust and whom not to. But this loneliness is short-lived just the way happiness stays for a short while. After few hours, it is going to be back to routine. Did my son eat well, sleep properly, his nails cut, shoes polished for Monday school and of course, has he studied for his quarterly exams. Bull shit, he is just a kid, how to tax him. Never would want him to go through what I underwent when I was a kid. That one thing I promised to myself when he was born.

No comments: