Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Miss Confusion

As far as my professional life is concerned I am totally confused and as far as my personal life is concerned I am utterly confused and as far as love in my life is concerned … hmmmmmm Why should I reveal. Let me find answers for the first two confusions.

Profession: What am I doing, Cut, Copy, Paste. Wow, how creative. I know for sure my skills are dying, as if I had one. Boredom is not the word to describe the kind of job I am in. Everyday do the same thing again and again. Act as if I am tied up, if only my boss reads this blog, I am finished. It’s ok, let him, at least he will know why my company’s quitting rate is high.

Another fear, will I be able to shine if I move out to join another company, pretty doubtful. Oh god, they will be thinking who have I hired!!! Please god give me the strength and also a little bit of knowledge. How hypocritical I can also be, I tell my ex-colleagues, Oh I am in this job, I have learnt a lot. You know what blogging means, podcast, broadband, vlogs, (what’s that). Am sure if only they know what I am doing here, they would not consider me a journalist. Anyways, I blame myself for everything, surely not the institution (how safe one can be).
Now, personal life. Jeezzzzzzzzz. Scary to write, sent my blog link to hubby, he feels I have lost my sanity. Hey come on, little is left. Nice house, great kid, handsome husband, a maid who has made everything easy for me and of course little money. But… there are always ifs and buts in life.

6 comments:

Lakshmy Venkiteswaran said...

Since wen did human beings ever think straight? Wat is an Atom Bomb other than a genuisely confused eccentric's invention? But coming back to u. There is no confusion at all. U r in a job that is boring, in a personal life which is not helping and well a love life....lets leave tht for later discussion shall we?

As for goin to a new company, we're blessed with one thing Neeraja - even if we didnt know our job and we're honest abt it, nobody will believe us. So u r safe in that dept. By the way, all hubs think their wives r crazy! My hub thinks I'm psycotic! So don;t worry. U r not alone!

Just me... said...

hehhhe.... i totally agree with.. I am just gonna copy paste this URL to our boss! Can I?

Samathu Iyengaar Ponnu said...

hehehe, comeone , everyone is in the same boat, we all feel that we have rached a dead end in life, for all you know it might be much worse somewhere else! You doing a great job, cheer up and Don't worry you shine wherever :)) personal life a mess? welcome to the club !!

Bishwanath Ghosh said...

I only hope your bosses don't get to know of your blog :)

Unknown said...

'Miss Confusion' ah? Mrs Confusion di nee! Ha ha ha. Anyway cut, copy and paste is a part of any job. Even if you are a reporter/writer, you might be tempted to do it from somewhere else to beat a deadline -and risk getting sacked for it. Or in Sales, you will have to do huge excel sheet reports almost on a daily basis - again a boring thing involving cutting and pasting. Actually it is because jobs these days involve computers and you can't avoid certain things. But yeah, you have got a good life, you can't have everything you want. Don't be confused! It's simple.

Unknown said...

Cut, copy and paste...is that wrong? In my initial years of work , I too was feeling ashamed of it,,and at times feeling disappointed with me..until i heard this.. In life there are finite things only..just 7 notes in music, 10 numerals, 26 alphabets, 7 tastes..so not everyone could really claim to have been truly creative..creativity is all about... cut, copy, paste.. but adapting it suitably to the situation..and that requires talent as well !!