Sunday, September 9, 2007

Need a break!

I just can't do this anymore, can't pretend any longer, when you pretend you get caught, everything around you is wrong.The truth is beginning to show.There is so much wrong... but I really don't know where to begin.Stifled. I’m feeling stifled. Stifled by the stupidity that is my life.Why do we have to paint a happy face on sorrow?Why dO we put up with hypocrisy?I don’t have an answer. May be I don’t WANT an answer.No repetition. No comebacks. I am backing out, because i know i am not boldI’ve had it and i am tired. Period.

2 comments:

Lakshmy Venkiteswaran said...

Don't we all feel this way at some point honey? The only I had oversome this feeling was to do something that I love like reading or watching movies or just goin for a walk on my own. Somtmes u just need to let go....for ur won sake! Easy for me say esp if it involves somone u love but wud u rather feel miserable all the time about somthng u cant change? Breathe darling and talk to somone u can trust! And pray! Trust me it works wonders for ur life.... not that God comes bfore u wth 10 hands and heads but ur confidence boosts up and u feel at peace! U calm down and start lookin at thngs rationally! Any of this makes sense?

Anonymous said...

World is full of things which irriates us!!! your own people pretending , at times i feel the sand under my foot is slipping. Never mind that gives me more confidence to move forward in life. in that half a second any thing could have i may fall also, but the confidence inside me pushes to take couple of steps more . Think what best can u use ure life , bring out all the talent which is hidden in u......