Monday, September 17, 2007

Questions that put me off

How was your weekend? What’s this question, really, I don’t know why, but just can’t stand this. I have started to dread Monday’s because I have to face this, you won’t believe, I am just bored of answering. Why am I questioned, do I do the same? No, I never do it.

Secondly, Friday’s too, what’s the plan for the weekend, Can I not be asked these queries. Hey even in any case I plan something, is it necessary that I have to reveal. Even if my weekend was bad, can you do anything about it. Of course, I understand these are asked out of politeness but not all the time. I feel weekends just don’t work out the way I want it to be because…god knows what the reasons are! Is it because they ask me?
Somehow I like my weekdays, may be I love the routine, its all planned and goes smooth as per schedule. Friday evening, I become all jittery, what I do the next two days, Am ok not doing anything also but the fact that something might crop up, frightens me. Like for example: Hubby calls me to visit his relatives, paying the bills, buying groceries. I just can’t do these things, thank god, He does everything (Love you man). I love to laze around, wake up late in the morning, think and think, go for a wash at my convenience, play with my son. Oh please, some days to myself, really.

1 comment:

Bishwanath Ghosh said...

Can't agree more! I hate another basic question: How are you?