Sunday, September 9, 2007

To wait, irritates me

To wait, irritates me

I have waited for many people on many occasions but now waiting to be picked up irritates me more than anytime. Hungry too, where on earth is she, (Sister) who promised to pick me after her shopping. Damn her, shopping without me, anyways wouldn’t say much as she is carrying, I am going to be to an aunt soon, ha ha ha. Lots of things happened very soon in my life. Boyfriend, husband, kid and now an aunt-to-be. Things never waited to take over me, very over-powering by nature. Be it friends or foes. Seriously asking, does it irritate everyone to wait. I hate waiting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey i didnt know u were waiting for me at your office.. i tot u were at home.. anyways i am so so sorry.. athukunu u dont have to pudingify my maanam like this.. love u de..